EQUIP, NETWORK & MOBILIZE BELIEVERS
LEADING PEOPLE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
We inform others about the need for missions work and what is being done to meet the needs, as well as motivates others to get involved, either through prayer, giving or going.
The Blessings of Sharing the Gospel
SPEAK VALUE INTO WHO SOMEONE IS AND
VISION FOR WHERE THEY COULD GO
Ministering Through Songs
BECOME INVOLVED IN OUR COMPASSION PROJECTS
MAY OUR LOVE BE SO ACTIVE AND EFFECTIVE
THAT IT BECOME KNOWN AND CELEBRATED
BOTH HERE AND ABROAD.
GIVE MORE TO CHRIST GLOBAL CAUSE
Boundless Ministries goal is to do more than simply recruit men and women of faith to join teams abroad. We want to contribute to a cultural shift that produces not only workers but a long-term mindset among churches and believers young and old to raise up, educate, send and support diverse and unified teams that illustrate the beauty of the gospel as they plant churches among the nations.
The Boundless team has long been passionate about their desire to see churches and people raised up from across the country as co-workers at home and overseas. Boundless Ministries are growing and equipping people across the word for missions. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on-earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” -Matthew 28:18-20 NIV
Making disciples among the unreached
The National African American Missions Conference is an inspiring and affirming experience.
Equips churches with essential tools for raising up faithful cross-cultural workers via workshops, seminars, and online training.
Provide teaching or training for churches, conferences, and classes, as needed.
- Conferences 80% 80%
- Seminars 50% 50%
- Online Training 20% 20%
- Reached the unreached 40% 40%
- To train, equip and mobilize believers for world missions
- To help those involved in missions to network with one another
- To assist those involved in missions with the development of mutually beneficial global partnerships
- To sponsor or co-sponsor short-term mission trips for those interested in serving on the mission field
- To assist mission agencies to recruit and effectively send African Americans on to the mission field
- To train and equip church leaders to present effectively the mission opportunities that exist through their ministries and countries